cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7-10 day message usually means a decline?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 7-10 day message usually means a decline?

Its been almost a week and they still dont see my app anywhere. CSR suggested i apply again, which im not gonna do.
Message 21 of 53
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

So there is a problem! Has there been any type of credit INQ?

Message 22 of 53
marty56
Super Contributor

`I would wait and make sure that there is no INQ.  You dont want to burn 2 INQs.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 23 of 53
DI
Super Contributor

As I mentioned before, you want to check your credit reports to see if an inquiry posted. 
Message 24 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just signed up for ScoreWatch on this website and its not showing any inquiries for the card. =(

I think i'll just wait a few more days for a letter to arrive. 

question: Is Equifax the main one credit score to look at? Or is TU and Exp just as important? I noticed ScoreWatch only has my Equifax score. 

Message 25 of 53
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just signed up for ScoreWatch on this website and its not showing any inquiries for the card. =(

I think i'll just wait a few more days for a letter to arrive. 

question: Is Equifax the main one credit score to look at? Or is TU and Exp just as important? I noticed ScoreWatch only has my Equifax score. 

There are ways to get free reports to check for inquiries.  Your score watch is your EQ score. 
Message 26 of 53
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Your bank could have pulled TransUnion or Experian. If so, the inquiry would not show on your Equifax (Score Watch) report.

If you haven't already, pull your full free reports from www.annualcreditreport.com. DON'T buy any scores or other extra goodies, and DON'T confuse this site with free-credit-report-dot-com and all the other for-profit third party credit monitoring services.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 27 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately i already pulled my TU reports from annualcreditreport.com a few months ago. =(

But according to Score Watch my score is a 748. It was in the mid 500's a year ago =/ 

How much weight does the Equifax score compare to TU and Exp?

Your FICO® score at Equifax is
748 as of November 11th, 2009

Message 28 of 53
DI
Super Contributor

Click on link for your free TU report

http://annualcreditreport.transunion.com/tu/disclosure/currentSituation.jsp

Select this option:        Identity Fraud:I have reason to believe that my TransUnion credit file is inaccurate due to fraud.

It won't result in an IF.  You will be able to get your report, and view it three times.  

Message 29 of 53
DI
Super Contributor

I just ordered mines.  Got it free!!

November 11, 2009
Available until Dec 11, 2009 

Date issued: 11/11/2009

Message 30 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.