Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

tag
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Thread for CLI and Additional Cards

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Mv350 wrote:

7/3/2020 Denied 2nd card. I think it was too early for my second card. I'll try after my next statement.

7/3/2020 requested 3x CLI for my Platinum VISA. 

7/5/2020 Approved for the increase, 1k is now 3k 

I'll attempt for my second card again at the end of the month.

@Mv350, Congratulations on your Increase!!!

Thank you @M_Smart007 !

Message 13861 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

91 day CLI on my MoreRewards finally came in. 4.7K to 7.7K! It definitely isn't the giant ones of yesteryear but its still 3K more than I had before. Smiley Happy Holding off for a bit on applications until next year to finish up my Chase trifecta, but also have a new auto loan from NFCU coming up. 

Still got my AMEX 3x coming up at the end of the week tho...

Message 13862 of 17,187
coreyb80
Super Contributor

91 days since my last increase, I know I should've waited till the 6th month, but I tried and got a $500 bump.  Something is better than nothing and I'll take it.  I graduated in April to the CR card with a $2K limit, asked for a bump and got bumped to $4K, and now I've been bumped to $4500.  I would try for a second card, but I'm in 13 and do not want to waste a hard inquiry as I'm trying to stay cool until my 13 is completed next year.

Message 13863 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried searching this and am striking out (might be looking for the wrong thing).

Does anyone know the max CL for the GO Rewards card?

I opened a Flagship card last month ($25k starting CL) and currently my GO Rewards is $16k.

Just trying to decide what would make sense for me to put in as my CLI request. Don't need it for anything other than to better my utilization.

Message 13864 of 17,187
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've tried searching this and am striking out (might be looking for the wrong thing).

Does anyone know the max CL for the GO Rewards card?

I opened a Flagship card last month ($25k starting CL) and currently my GO Rewards is $16k.

Just trying to decide what would make sense for me to put in as my CLI request. Don't need it for anything other than to better my utilization.

"Does anyone know the max CL for the GO Rewards card?"

@Anonymous  .. I am pretty sure all Navy cards have a Max. limit of $50k with the exception of the Flagship being $80K.

Message 13865 of 17,187
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

91 day CLI on my MoreRewards finally came in. 4.7K to 7.7K! It definitely isn't the giant ones of yesteryear but its still 3K more than I had before. Smiley Happy Holding off for a bit on applications until next year to finish up my Chase trifecta, but also have a new auto loan from NFCU coming up. 

Still got my AMEX 3x coming up at the end of the week tho...

@Anonymous, Congrats on your CLISmiley Happy

Message 13866 of 17,187
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@coreyb80 wrote:

91 days since my last increase, I know I should've waited till the 6th month, but I tried and got a $500 bump.  Something is better than nothing and I'll take it.  I graduated in April to the CR card with a $2K limit, asked for a bump and got bumped to $4K, and now I've been bumped to $4500.  I would try for a second card, but I'm in 13 and do not want to waste a hard inquiry as I'm trying to stay cool until my 13 is completed next year.

@coreyb80, Congrats on your CLISmiley Happy

Message 13867 of 17,187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to all of you on your increases! 😊
Message 13868 of 17,187
aesl1982
Regular Contributor

91/3

Can someone double check me. So daughter got approved for nfcu card on April 6th. I'm assuming that's the account open date. According to calendar. Today is 91/3 am I correct in adding that up 

Discover it miles 9/19 Sl 5000 | Care Credit 9/19 SL 3500 | Cap 1 QS 4/14 AU 500 | Cap 1 QS1 4/14 AU 600 | NFCU Secured 8/19 200 | NFCU CLOC 9/19 500 | NFCU auto 10/19 6.29 66k | NFCU Auto 4.9% 37k
Experian- 702
Equifax- 676
Transunion- 611
Util- 9%
Message 13869 of 17,187
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: 91/3

Google says today is the day, but we don't know if there has been 3 full statements cut.

Message 13870 of 17,187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.