Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Credit Card Nightmare, No really!

tag
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

A Credit Card Nightmare, No really!

An actual nightmare!

I had a dream that i was approved and received this new fancy Barclay Card that would glow in the dark haha.. Well, in my dream  Barclays had some kind of software installed on the credit card so that when you touch another credit card a warning signal beams to Barclays headquarters and alarms go off like a nuclear war is about to break out.. then this guy with a really long mustache at headquarters hit this giant red button that cancels your credit card, all while they give out loud evil laughs in the background.. Muahahaha... Muahahaha..

haha i laugh because its so corny but i really had that dream! Barclays haunts my dreams!!

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
djrez4
Established Contributor

Re: A Credit Card Nightmare, No really!

I think you need to see a shrink.  When the session is over, don't pay with anything other than Barclays.

Message 2 of 9
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@djrez4 wrote:

I think you need to see a shrink.  When the session is over, don't pay with anything other than Barclays.

will do! What if i walk in to see the shrink, and he has a really long mustache like the guy in my dream too? haha Oh it never ends lol

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
learnin113
Established Contributor

That is real life when it comes to Barclays. Not a dream/nightmare.
Message 4 of 9
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@Tommy5746 wrote:

An actual nightmare!

I had a dream that i was approved and received this new fancy Barclay Card that would glow in the dark haha.. Well, in my dream  Barclays had some kind of software installed on the credit card so that when you touch another credit card a warning signal beams to Barclays headquarters and alarms go off like a nuclear war is about to break out.. then this guy with a really long mustache at headquarters hit this giant red button that cancels your credit card, all while they give out loud evil laughs in the background.. Muahahaha... Muahahaha..

haha i laugh because its so corny but i really had that dream! Barclays haunts my dreams!!

The real nightmare would of been if it was a first premier card instead of barclays. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 5 of 9
gettnthere
Established Contributor

+1000@learning113, lol funny but TRUE Smiley Wink

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 9
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Funny! I think you have credit on the brain! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 7 of 9
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@bichonmom wrote:

Funny! I think you have credit on the brain! Smiley Happy

Yeah, those of us on these forums don't spend much time thinking about credit, do we! Smiley LOL

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 8 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@djrez4 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.