cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A FICO Watchers Dream....My Target Score Has Been Reached!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A FICO Watchers Dream....My Target Score Has Been Reached!!!!!

Thanks yalll!!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG It will not be long before you are at 700 on all 3. Goal for this next yr. 750?
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alright,    Congratulations InSearch!!

Your next alert setting would be 700 I believe.  
Then let us know when you join the 700 club.  Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I have a feeling that OP is aiming for 720. Smiley Wink

Congrats, InSearchOf 720 !

(BTW, if you want more frequent score alerts, change your setting to 659, your current score. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but it does seem to work.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

hauling, how you do the credit gardening?    I am interested ...

"Done credit hunting; time for credit gardening.
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bunny, Weed out any baddies, prune cards that will not grow with you and apply fertilizer of on time payments,account age and low util to all remaining accounts and watch scores grow. When scores get high enough pick new card if interested.
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

cowpaddi wrote:
Bunny, Weed out any baddies, prune cards that will not grow with you and apply fertilizer of on time payments,account age and low util to all remaining accounts and watch scores grow. When scores get high enough pick new card if interested.

Thanks  cowpaddi,   I got it!!
Since  Weed out any baddies, prune cards that will not grow with you and apply fertilizer of on time payments  does not apply to me, I will let account age and low util to all remaining accounts and watch scores grow. When scores get high enough pick new card if interested....  may be.

hauling,   I love the way you put the word of GARDENING!   Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by bunnyrabbit on 03-09-2008 10:01 PM
Message 17 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Perfect! Couldn't have said it better myself.

Gardening involves time and patience (not my strong point!), but my scores went up around a hundred points in less than a year just from waiting and minimizing util and waiting some more, so I guess I can do it again. Smiley Wink

edit: I doubt I can do the hundred points in a year thing again, LOL --I meant that I can wait and be patient again.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 03-10-2008 04:10 AM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all of your support. Yep my next goal is a 720 Smiley Wink and I'll let yall know when I get there and join the 700 club Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.