Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Good cc that pull la trans union

tag
Jccflat
Established Contributor

A Good cc that pull la trans union

Besides NCFU and Barclaycard what are other good cc that pull TU ?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A Good cc that plus trans union

There's a variety of lenders that do but, there's also the issue of them pulling other CRAs depending on where you're located or how you apply for particular products.  For instance if you apply with USB through opening a Checking account you tend to see TU used primarily but, if you apply for a CC directly they pull EQ/EX.  

Always be prepared for something else to happen even with solid evidence of what you expect to happen.

Message 2 of 13
TattnallTrio
Frequent Contributor

BECU which is Boeing Employees Credit Union
Message 3 of 13
Jccflat
Established Contributor

Is it a a tough application?
Message 4 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Define tough

Both of my BECU apps were EX pulls. 

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jccflat wrote:
Is it a a tough application?

Their security department can be a bit over the top. If you aren't in Washington, they tend to freeze your accounts and you have to send everything but DNA to their financial crimes unit. If you have the patience to submit all the documents and wait for them to conclude their investigation, you're good to go supposedly. I gave up when I had faxed documents three times. Adding insult to injury, they actually tried to tell me that they couldn't send me my money back and close the account without a snail mail letter which included the documents they were requesting. I told them off about how much they had put me through and they "made and exception" and sent me my money in the mail. 

If you are willing to potentially have to go through all of that, they do appear to be very generous with credit. 

Message 6 of 13
Jccflat
Established Contributor

Na no Patience for that what what is it I’m playing for CREDIT not for a crime unit investigation
Any other TU puller ? In New York
Message 7 of 13
FieryDance
Frequent Contributor

Feel your pain.  My TU is a waste land and EQ is an also run CRA.  Every card I desire pulls EX. 

(Mod cut - this type of discussion is not allowed here) 

Message 8 of 13
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Jccflat wrote:
Na no Patience for that what what is it I’m playing for CREDIT not for a crime unit investigation
Any other TU puller ? In New York

Synchony has always pulled TU for me - Walmart store card (but now a triple pull with Cap One), Lowes , Amazon store card, and PayPal 2% MC. I keep hoping Sync sends me an invite for their new 2% MC.

I'm with you on a CC that pulls TU - my TU is 731 while EX is 714 - 9 inquiries on EX, 0 on TU, everyone pulls EX for me in AZ..

Message 9 of 13
Jccflat
Established Contributor

How big credit Line pay pal gives ?
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.