Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Reason Why Discover Should Be In Your Card Collection

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A Reason Why Discover Should Be In Your Card Collection

I’m very sorry to hear of all that has befallen you. I’m glad to see that some aspects of life have turned around, even though others became tragic. Hoping that you have strength and friends around you to support you at your lowest. None of your circumstances are easy even in the otherwise best situations. You’re weathering some of the worst things life can throw at you, things that would overcome many people.

Continue being here and sharing your future successes - we all love stories with happy endings and you’re definitely due for some. This is a tremendously supportive community and to the extent that we can, we’re in your corner pulling for you!
Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for your loss.

Message 32 of 35
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

Ricky’s story is why I love Discover. To me it’s not even about the rewards. They are just a great company. The majority of the time I’ve been with them I’ve been on 0% interest. 12 months 0% with a 6 month buffer and then another 0% for 12 again. I started that card in college years ago with a $2,000 limit. Now I’m up to $35,000 with only soft pulls. They’ve got the best customer service I’ve ever had and they’re not known to bust balls with balance chasing or FR’s unless you’ve got it coming to you.
FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 33 of 35
Rudy1
Established Contributor

Sorry about your wife I might go for discover and try my luck.
>
Goal Cards:
Message 34 of 35
Medic981
Valued Contributor

My deepest condolences on the loss of your wife. 

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.