cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A long-winded post about Navy Federal followed by seven questions.

tag
NJTurnpike
Established Contributor

Re: A long-winded post about Navy Federal followed by seven questions.

hmm...i don't mean to judge, but if your "bills" are so low, why is your util so high? I guess the why doesn't matter so much as stating the fact that its obvious you previously used what little credit you had to supplement your income. don't do that again. now you are stuck with very high util with very high apr's. </end lecture>

the only practical thing I can say is get your UTIL down. eat ramen. walk to work. spend nothing. pay every penny you find in the street to get that util down. NFCU is a very generous CU, but you are an obvious serious credit risk; your recent credit behaviour would be obvious to even the most junior credit underwriter no matter how low you got your util in the near term. that said, the only way to increase your chances of getting the loan you need to move is by single-mindedly focusing on getting that util down.

good luck in your credit education, your credit goals, and your move.

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A long-winded post about Navy Federal followed by seven questions.

I bought a few plane tickets that I shouldn't have. I know that I was being stupid. Now I am ready to sack up and do things the right way. That's why I am here. Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.