cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A rewording: how can I know how much a ccs minimum payment is?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A rewording: how can I know how much a ccs minimum payment is?

I wasn't thinking before when I posted asking how ccs compute the minimum payment. What I'd really like to know is how do I know how much a ccs minimum payment is? I gather it's typically a percentage of the total balance, but that the % used varies from card to card.

Is it stated in the card's terms & I've been missing it, or will I need to call a particular card to get that info?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A rewording: how can I know how much a ccs minimum payment is?

Probably best to call the ccc...here;s an article on the federal rules that bumped up the minimums a couple years back: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2005/occ_credit_card_minimum.html
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Since you refuse to reveal the location of your hidden AUs, we have decided to test the new FICO 08 scoring system's destructive power on your home planet of Alderaan."

Ok, in the words of Larry the cable guy...  "I don't care who ya are...Thats funny right there.

Van

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Since you refuse to reveal the location of your hidden AUs, we have decided to test the new FICO 08 scoring system's destructive power on your home planet of Alderaan."

There must be a joke in there somewhere about how resistance is futile.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it's typically in the T&C.  But not the short version you get with an online app.  IME, it's spelled out in the longer print version they send to you when you get the card.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh, very clever, those landsharks, to not tell you exactly what's what until *after* you've signed up.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, that's typical.  Heck, you don't even get to know your CL or APR, and sometimes even your AF until it's all said and done.

ETA: LOL @ landsharks

Message Edited by cheddar on 12-05-2007 10:59 PM
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't take credit for the word though I wish I could :-). In case it's from before your time-& please pardon me if it isn't!-it's from a priceless SNL skit. It might be on YouTube, & if it isn't it should be.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

dazed wrote:
Can't take credit for the word though I wish I could :-). In case it's from before your time-& please pardon me if it isn't!-it's from a priceless SNL skit. It might be on YouTube, & if it isn't it should be.

Oh, I'm well aware.  Smiley Tongue  It was the reference I was laughing at, more than the word itself.

Pretty appropriate in that context.  You don't find out it's a landshark at your door until you open it up and let him in. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Absofreakin'lutely!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.