Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AA by Wells Fargo for home rebate Visa

tag
Bmac66
Frequent Contributor

Re: AA by Wells Fargo for home rebate Visa

@SisterGirl wrote:

And yet another reason why I will never do business with them...

Wish I knew. Didn't know about this site when I got the card. I have the $ to pif because right now my util on that card is horrible. I will probably do that and close since it won't really hurt my overall util or aaoa. I thought it would be a card that would grow since I have a mortgage with them. Lesson learned!  

Message 11 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Discover2016 wrote:

Sucks to hear! This is one of the reasons that WF and Barclays are banned from my credit report.

+ a gazillion!

Message 12 of 17
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

@Bmac66 wrote:

@SisterGirl wrote:

Wish I knew. Didn't know about this site when I got the card. I have the $ to pif because right now my util on that card is horrible. I will probably do that and close since it won't really hurt my overall util or aaoa. I thought it would be a card that would grow since I have a mortgage with them. Lesson learned!  

They are a fickle beast indeed! But I've read enough on them through the years on other forums to know that I'd prefer to keep a distance....good luck if you try to get them restore it.

SisterGirl
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Discover2016 wrote:

Sucks to hear! This is one of the reasons that WF and Barclays are banned from my credit report.

+ a gazillion!

You're such a hater Smiley Tongue

Message 14 of 17
Bmac66
Frequent Contributor

@SisterGirl wrote:

@Bmac66 wrote:

@SisterGirl wrote:

They are a fickle beast indeed! But I've read enough on them through the years on other forums to know that I'd prefer to keep a distance....good luck if you try to get them restore it.

There is not a chance in hell I will ask them to restore it. And the only reason they have my mortgage is they bought it within a month of closing. 

Message 15 of 17
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

@Bmac66 wrote:

@SisterGirl wrote:

@Bmac66 wrote:

@SisterGirl wrote:

There is not a chance in hell I will ask them to restore it. And the only reason they have my mortgage is they bought it within a month of closing. 

I can dig it ! I've never gone through a CLD, but if I did....well, just like they had a choice, so will I !!!!!!!

SisterGirl
Message 16 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@Discover2016 wrote:

+ a gazillion!

You're such a hater Smiley Tongue

😂😂😂

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.