Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AA cards, do simply miles offers stack?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AA cards, do simply miles offers stack?

So i got two offers, one is 1000 bonus AA miles on 200 spending at bestbuy, the other is 250 bonus on 200 spending.

If I spend 200 at best buy, do these two offers stack and get me 1250 miles?

Screenshot_2019-11-02 SimplyMiles c.png

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
NRB525
Super Contributor

Re: AA cards, do simply miles offers stack?

What is in the offer T&C? Looks like they have a similar "duplicate offer" for Exxon. I have to think they have an algorithm to keep these separate. 

Worst case scenario, you get the lesser offer first in such a duplicate situation. 

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NRB525 wrote:

What is in the offer T&C? Looks like they have a similar "duplicate offer" for Exxon. I have to think they have an algorithm to keep these separate. 

Worst case scenario, you get the lesser offer first in such a duplicate situation. 

Here are the full details on all 4 offers. (btw, I feel like this is very similar to amex offers, which usually stacks when two different offers are on the same vendor).

I will test out with exxon one this weekend and see if it stacks before I pull the trigger on BB.

exxon 1.pngexxon 2.pngbb1.pngbb2.png

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very strange both of those Best Buy offers are available at the same time to the same customer. 
Op, I would add both offers to my card. I'm thinking they would stack. 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

did my gas run at nearby exxon, will report back when the offer is triggered.

Message 5 of 10
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

did my gas run at nearby exxon, will report back when the offer is triggered.

Awesome! I am curious, too, since I have a couple of double offers as well. 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some cool offers, I shop Best Buy all the time. Though online.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did not stack, sequential, first activated will be triggered first. To acoid headach, I would advise not to activate replicate lower bonus offer at all.

Transaction posted on Monday, mile showed up on simplymiles.com on Wednesday (T+2d). Not yet in my AA account.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

last dp. Miles in my AA account, T+5 days

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alert.

My 1000 mile offer disappeared from the list, together with 2 other offers I activated, and 15-ish offers I didnt activate.

I hope this is just a display glitch (which happened before). I already made BB purchase. If they give people offer, then take it away after being activated, and fail to provide me 1000 miles, I will take them to CFPB for fraud.

Update, the deal came back the next day, so display issue.

HOWEVER, I still have not received miles for the purchase at BB made on Nov 6th (its 13th now). So be very careful, I don't want to call the program a scam, but it may turns out to be just that. Its also very hard to contact them, there is no phone number to call, email communication is at snail pace.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.