Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AK Air CC?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AK Air CC?

Looking for some input here...Anyone know anything about BOA's Alaska Airlines cc?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

Re: AK Air CC?

I have one. What do you want to know about it?

I have a ton of free flights on it. Lookup their website, google alaska airlines mileage program, see what carriers they offer. They also have some transferable carriers. Good luck trying to get rid of the AF, I try every year - no go. They gave me 2 luv button increases and the last one I had to give some info. Sometimes I PIF, sometimes I BT for low rate. I have a BofA checking and that gave me the opportunity to pay off bike-4500 HBSC CC, AMEX CC for 2500, and some other CCs and such for about 1500, and I pay my dads 2nd mortgage - all on the AAirVISA, all interest free still the statement cuts, then I PIF no interest.

Let me know what other questions you have. 

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do they pull? What was your starting limit? What was you score if you don't mind sharing....share only what you want. I have heard that they have an annual fee but lot of people seem to really enjoy the card due to the miles they can get.

Message 3 of 4
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What do they pull? What was your starting limit? What was you score if you don't mind sharing....share only what you want. I have heard that they have an annual fee but lot of people seem to really enjoy the card due to the miles they can get.

This was back when I hadn't heard of a credit score, like 8 years ago. I knew nothing. Based on what I know now, I think I probably had around a 630. They gave me 2500. Ya my annual fee is 45.00. I think BofA pulls according to location. I've been seeing TransUnion when they check on me. The card has been good to me. I've also been told I can switch it to any other BofA product I want anytime.

Sorry I took a little time to respond.

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.