Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AKC Visa Question For Anyone WIth this Card

tag
astrangerwcandy
Contributor

AKC Visa Question For Anyone WIth this Card

Information is sparse on the website about how points are spent. Considering the 3x on pet stores and vet visits which is not a common bonus category I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what they think these points or worth or how they can be redeemed?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: AKC Visa Question For Anyone WIth this Card

The points could be redeemed through the comenity portal that shows like gift cards. My card was closed out on me before I could even use it really so I don't know much about its value.
Message 2 of 6
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Statement credits are full value (i.e. 2500 points = $25) but gift cards are a poor value. So basically you are limited to statement credit if you want to realize the full 3% back. Don't have the card, but have spoken to a few that do and this is what I'm told. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:
The points could be redeemed through the comenity portal that shows like gift cards. My card was closed out on me before I could even use it really so I don't know much about its value.

Why was it closed? 

Message 4 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

my card was closed because I had too many inquiries and comenity closed out all my cards. i had a lot of their cards lol. 

Message 5 of 6
astrangerwcandy
Contributor

Thanks for the replies. Seems this still might be worth it when I have a big expense like surgery or hospitalization for an animal. The % back would make it a better option than say Care Credit IMO

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.