Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 3x CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX 3x CLI

I opened a AMEX BCE card on 3/17/2017 and was granted a $11,500 SL. My question would be, it has not been 61 day's yet but would it hurt if I went ahead and asked for a CLI now, or would it be best to wait? I have ran roughly $3800 through the card so far and PIF at the end of my first statement.

Haven't pulled my scores but when I applied for the BCE the letter stated a score of 756. Discover card shows a score of 773, income is 100-120k annually plus I guess I could consider my fiance's income as we live together.

2 REPLIES 2
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX 3x CLI

You shouldn't have to pull your scores since AMEX provides you with the one they use to make decisions.

You can try prior to 61 days but, it's a mixed bag off denials.  Just wait it out and be sure.

120K should get you to 50K eventually with a potential 4506-T submission.  They made it easy for you with the $11.5K limit since you can usually 3X your way to $34.5K w/o having to submit the form.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX 3x CLI

I would wait.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.