Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 60 Day CLI

tag
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX 60 Day CLI

Congratz, Someday I'd like my AMEX to be there, But I just don't use it enough... =/

Message 11 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I don't know why it bothers me so much but it just keeps getting spread deeper and deeper about $25k being some number not to get FR and just because the cli instantly went through doesn't mean you still won't be fr'd next month.
There is no magic number for fr
Message 12 of 14
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
I don't know why it bothers me so much but it just keeps getting spread deeper and deeper about $25k being some number not to get FR and just because the cli instantly went through doesn't mean you still won't be fr'd next month.
There is no magic number for fr

I'm well aware, especially with AMEX.  I'm not afraid of a FR per se, I have nothing to hide from them.  There is an abundance of instances in which AMEX asks for tax transcripts over $25k.  I may eventually let them have my transcripts.  I may eventually decide against it, whether an FR or CLI.  It wasn't a jump I was ready to make today.

Message 13 of 14
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@sccredit wrote:

Starting CL was $10.5k new line $24,900!

Request a Line of Credit Increase

Congratulations! 
Your request to increase your line of credit to $24,900 has been approved and will be available for use within 15 minutes.

Your New Line of Credit Information:
New Line of Credit:$24,900

Congrats! I had a similar situation, went from $11k --> $25k!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.