Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Airline Credit “Glitch”

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Airline Credit “Glitch”

Is anyone getting a weird glitch in member benefits for their airline credits? I would post a pic but I am on mobile. I have only used 50 of 100 in June and it says that I am at -40... a lot of users are seeing this right now on other places so I wanted to give a PSA.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
I_Love_Cards
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX Airline Credit “Glitch”

I think it’s just on the Gold card. My others are showing correctly. But I think I saw it explained (on reddit -so grain of salt an all) that there’s a missing 0 from the $100 starting point of the calculation.

So what’s showing as available is $10 - whatever you’ve used rather than $100 - whatever you’ve used.

I think it’s just a website display issue.

I lied-my Hilton is also snowing funky. But same issue (missing a zero from the original starting number) and since it’s all jumbled up with digits written on top of each other, I’m more convinced it’s just a display issue.
Message 2 of 4
CaptJOB
Regular Contributor

Yeah I used all of mine on my Gold and it's currently at -90.  Can't imagine this won't be fixed by tomorrow.

Message 3 of 4
Trikoret
Contributor

I used all mine in January and it's showing -90. I think it's a glitch unless Amex coming out with a new Travel credit feature.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.