cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX B.Cash Everyday Aproved, should I appy for one more card?

tag
ukimafija
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX B.Cash Everyday Aproved, should I appy for one more card?

@distantarray wrote:

which did you apply for first, and also what's your income and aaoa looking like? just curious cause your signature credit score seems pretty low for a Cash+ you sure it wasn't the 1% rewards card ? the site says approved, but it states people that are not approved for Cash+ gets the 1% card. many people got it thinking they were approved and got the 1% card.

I did not update that score because I did not know the real figure only the aproximate one. It is now updated. I have the card in my hands over two weeks 11500 limit.

What happened is, i did not appy for the card directly but in the branch. I went to open a checking acc because they give it practically  free and they are open 7 days a week, + they had a promotion for 150$ which i gladly took. They gave me a line of credit but did not tell me any info how does that works, except it is like a cash advance you just dont have the fee only interest, so I ended up opening 2 accounts within a week , on the first one it was only a soft pull.   Second acc, they did not tell me anything ended up with a HP from EXPERIAN for that LOC which i did not know about. But because I got credit monitoring, I got an alert few days later.    (LOC is good some CB see it as an Personal or installment loan, so that gives me credit mix that I never had before.)

I was pissed. I was gonna aply for CC in 2 weeks because some HP are falling off, and I was stuck with 9 Hard Inq on experian(6 mortgage based newest 6 mo OLD). I said , Damn, I should have known better. Anyway, decided to open FT knox Acc and CC because they are fishy when you have big unused c lines. I got my credit pulled from them they pulled TU and EQ so I was good.

They I went back to the US Bank branch and asked to use the same HP they used for a LOC. Personal banker said ok, and submited app for review, I ended up

with 11500 limit, i could not beleve it.  My credit is only 30 months old, AAOA was 20 months, 9HI on EXP at a time, 51K Income, 2% ultil. Score they pulled was 739 EXP Beacon score that is what they pull i got a letter. Than i converted that Chk account into a gold Acc and set up autopay for my cash + cc, so I am getting another 25% more on the cashback.

BOA Cash Rewards Visa Sig. 12K; BOA Travel Rewards Visa Sig 5K, US Bank Cash+ 11.5K, AMEX BCE 6200, AMEX BLUE Sky 7K, Chase Freedom Visa Sig. 5400, Fort Knox FCU Visa Platinum 2500; CAP ONE Cash Rewards WORLD MC 5K

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 747
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 13
RonDawg
Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@ukimafija wrote:

I killed IT this Month: I got Us Bank CASH+ 11500 + Line of credit 4K, Got BCE 6200, got FT Knox Visa plat 2500(they don't give more)  for gas 5% And BOA Travel Rewards 5K...All the CC I need for next 2 years.

BUT, this got me tempted because I know I still got 740 Experian Fico and like 10 inq, but 400$ off my plane ticket would be great....That is why i need more opinions

which did you apply for first, and also what's your income and aaoa looking like? just curious cause your signiture credit score seems pretty low for a Cash+ you sure it wasn't the 1% rewards card ? the site says approved, but it states people that are not approved for Cash+ gets the 1% card. many people got it thinking they were approved and got the 1% card.

Sorry I know this is off topic but.....The credit score is not bad, 747 is respectable.  US Bank's underwriters are kind of funny at times.  They can give someone with a 750 credit score the Flex Cash card and give someone with a 720 score a Cash + card. It maybe a combination of credit score and income.  Also other factors contribute to credit sore such as HP's or new accounts. 

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 12 of 13
ukimafija
Regular Contributor

I got approved for the AMEX Blue SKY as well, it was another HP within a week, I will get (30k points)  400$ credit on my next plane ticket after spending 500$ in 90 days .Limit is 7000$

So happy, I can't believe I got approved for 5 new cc within 45 days....Ecstatic......

I only wish I can  find someone who can help me join Navy Federal CU now.....

Thanks Guys...

BOA Cash Rewards Visa Sig. 12K; BOA Travel Rewards Visa Sig 5K, US Bank Cash+ 11.5K, AMEX BCE 6200, AMEX BLUE Sky 7K, Chase Freedom Visa Sig. 5400, Fort Knox FCU Visa Platinum 2500; CAP ONE Cash Rewards WORLD MC 5K

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 747
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.