Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE Statement Credit Confusion

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE Statement Credit Confusion

@RonM21 wrote:

@Kenny wrote:
Starbucks was just the transaction that triggered the bonus! Smiley Wink Don't worry!

I never been to Starbucks

Mods: do the terms of service allow this type of admission of degenerate (and probably illegal) behavior?

Message 11 of 13
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@RonM21 wrote:

@Kenny wrote:
Starbucks was just the transaction that triggered the bonus! Smiley Wink Don't worry!

Mods: do the terms of service allow this type of admission of degenerate (and probably illegal) behavior?

LOL, I supposed so, since I've never been to one, either (I don't like coffee).  Smiley Embarassed  ThrowingTomatoes.gif

Message 12 of 13
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@UncleB wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@RonM21 wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

LOL, I supposed so, since I've never been to one, either (I don't like coffee).  Smiley Embarassed  ThrowingTomatoes.gif

lol, well, one doesn't have to actually GO to a starbucks to have used their Amex to load a starbucks giftcard or something like that

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.