Mega Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE approved!

CONGRATS!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 25
alboto
Regular Contributor

Congrats!! those $2000 will grow fast, so its not a problem.

Message 22 of 25
frisbie124
Valued Member

@SnackTrader wrote:
That makes sense.  I will be curious to know the score you were approved with (if Amex lets you know).  As you can probably tell, I am interested in obtaining the BCE/BCP and want to know how I stack up.  If you were approved with under 700 FICO, that would be very encouraging.  I have seen others on this site in recent week with approvals in the 690-720 range, which bodes very well for my chances.  As always, score isn't everything, but it is my opinion that it is a good indicator.

SnackTrader - I completely understand your situation. Will def let you know when I find out. 

Message 23 of 25
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

This is awesome. Yayyyy!!! Smiley Happy

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 24 of 25
frisbie124
Valued Member

@SnackTrader wrote:

That makes sense.  I will be curious to know the score you were approved with (if Amex lets you know).  As you can probably tell, I am interested in obtaining the BCE/BCP and want to know how I stack up.  If you were approved with under 700 FICO, that would be very encouraging.  I have seen others on this site in recent week with approvals in the 690-720 range, which bodes very well for my chances.  As always, score isn't everything, but it is my opinion that it is a good indicator.

@SnackTrader: Just received my card in the mail. Sadly, they didn't include my credit score in the packet. GL with your app, whenever you decide to do it. Cheers. 

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.