Message 12 of 17
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX BLUE CLI, 61 DAYS? IT TOOK 65 DAYS

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:
If I use my BCE enough this coming year I might try a pc to bcp in 2013

i just read u can app for a different blue in 90 daysSmiley Surprised

I'd rather see if I can pc. I already have 3 personal Amex, I'd rather see if down the line I can pc without taking a HP if that's even possible

Message 13 of 17
teenastie
Established Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

amex blue was approved on 11/10/11, so on 1/10/12 i went for the cli form 4k to 12k,,,, nope , no soup for u... no cli within 60 days. so ok,, i dont know how to count. so next day i tried it again, still no soup.Smiley Sad so i called them and spoke to some women i could not understand, i did hear her say something about the 14th,, ahhh mayb the day i activated the card? so again i counted and tried yesterday 12/13,, still no soup for uSmiley Sad. so mayb she said i had to wait till the 14th? tried again this morning and got more soup than i could eat,, yah and stuffSmiley LOL

American Express  

PO Box 30374

Salt Lake City, UT 84130

January 14, 2012

Reference: XXXX

Credit Line

$12,000.00

Cash-Advance-Limit

$800.00

Dear Dale:

We are pleased to inform you that per your request, we have increased your line of credit on your American Express? Card Account. This increase is available for your immediate use. Your account number and line size are shown above.

That's ALOT of soup Smiley LOL Congrats!

Message 14 of 17
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:
If I use my BCE enough this coming year I might try a pc to bcp in 2013

i just read u can app for a different blue in 90 daysSmiley Surprised

I'd rather see if I can pc. I already have 3 personal Amex, I'd rather see if down the line I can pc without taking a HP if that's even possible

i have 20 HP's on EX and they havent blinked

Message 15 of 17
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

amex blue was approved on 11/10/11, so on 1/10/12 i went for the cli form 4k to 12k,,,, nope , no soup for u... no cli within 60 days. so ok,, i dont know how to count. so next day i tried it again, still no soup.Smiley Sad so i called them and spoke to some women i could not understand, i did hear her say something about the 14th,, ahhh mayb the day i activated the card? so again i counted and tried yesterday 12/13,, still no soup for uSmiley Sad. so mayb she said i had to wait till the 14th? tried again this morning and got more soup than i could eat,, yah and stuffSmiley LOL

American Express  

PO Box 30374

Salt Lake City, UT 84130

January 14, 2012

Reference: XXXX

Credit Line

$12,000.00

Cash-Advance-Limit

$800.00

Dear Dale:

We are pleased to inform you that per your request, we have increased your line of credit on your American Express? Card Account. This increase is available for your immediate use. Your account number and line size are shown above.

Nice! Congrats! How much did you run through your card during your 65 days? I am hoping this will happen to me Smiley Happy

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 16 of 17
dalebb
Valued Contributor

mayb 2k

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.