Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Refresh

tag
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Refresh

Interesting, looks like a great improvement. I had been expecting this to happen for a while. BCP was updated like 2 years ago. I wonder when Everday and Everyday Preferred might get an update. 

I also noticed that the original Blue is now gone from Amex's website. 

Message 21 of 59
Titans84
Valued Contributor

I'm seeing the same Disney+ bundle credit showing under benefits for my Blue Cash Preferred. 

Current FICO 8:

Message 22 of 59
1LostArk
Regular Contributor

This will make it much more convenient to play the downgrade / upgrade game.

Business Cards:
Message 23 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crap I got rid of this card in November. Nice upgrades especially the redemptions.

discover it cards need a refresh.

Message 24 of 59
Titans84
Valued Contributor

The $25 min is also gone from the BCP. They really should send out an update with these changes.

Current FICO 8:

Message 25 of 59
increasingmyfico
Regular Contributor

@wingennis wrote:

This is a nice refresh for the BCE.  I wish they would refresh the ED/EDP cards.

Yes those cards are overdue. 

Message 26 of 59
Cashbackjunky
Established Contributor

***IMPORTANT***

In case anyone missed this, like I originally did....

You  MUST enroll in the Disney+ and Home Chef benefits. I just happened to click on my 'Membership' tab, in the app and saw in the 'benefits' section these 2 new benefits with an 'enroll now' indicator below them.

I was promoted with the following pages to enroll in the Disney+ and Home Chef benefits, respectively

06F964ED-EA42-4240-BB12-DF682DE497A9.jpeg

084B47B0-10EC-46D1-BA97-B4BB32732436.jpeg

Cheers!

AmEx Blue Cash Preferred - $20k | | AmEx Cash Magnet - $20k | | Apple Card - $29k | | BofA Customized Cash - $96k | | BofA Customized Cash - $25k | | BofA Unlimited Cash - $30k | | CapOne Quicksilver - $16.25k | | CapOne Venture - $30k | | Chase Amazon - $26.7k | | Chase Freedom Unlimited - $24k | | Chase Freedom - $16k | | Chase Freedom Flex - $41k | | Citi Custom Cash - $17.9k | | Citi Rewards+ - $15.4k | | Discover It Cash Back - $18k | | Discover It Cash Back - $21.3k | |Discover It Travel - $14.5k | | Elan Max Cash Preferred- $15k | | PayPal Cashback Mastercard - $20k | | PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature - $12.5k | | PenFed Power Cash - $12.5k | | Synchrony Discount Tire Card - $25k | | Wells Fargo Autograph - $25k
837 INQ:
836 INQ:
825 INQ:

TCL: $571.05k CCs:23 AAoA: 6yr 1mo Util: ~1% Derog: 0

Mortgage: $215.1k Sonata Lease: $1.3k Palisade: $23.8k
Message 27 of 59
uncredited
Frequent Contributor

Wow! I'm pretty sure this will be my fifth and possibly final card eventually, now. It was being considered anyway but that definitely places it above the sync pp card.

Message 28 of 59
ahleahsis
Established Member

I wonder if I request a replacement card on the website if it'll be the new card design?

Message 29 of 59
wasCB14
Super Contributor

I took a look at the Home Chef menu, meal prep instructions, and pricing. I'm not impressed with the combination of fairly high prices plus still having to do most of the prep work myself.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 30 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.