Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI Reconsideration?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX CLI Reconsideration?

I applied for the AMEX PRG card and was approved, then applied for the AMEX Every Day card and was approved, but only for $1400. Does AMEX do CL reconsideration or no? Anyone with any experience in this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI Reconsideration?

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for the AMEX PRG card and was approved, then applied for the AMEX Every Day card and was approved, but only for $1400. Does AMEX do CL reconsideration or no? Anyone with any experience in this?

You can't recon your initial credit limit. However in 61 days, you can request a 3X CLI ($4,200) and if everything looks good in your profile, you can be approved up to that amount. 

Message 2 of 5
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You can't recon your initial credit limit. However in 61 days, you can request a 3X CLI ($4,200) and if everything looks good in your profile, you can be approved up to that amount. 

And then in another 91 days you should be good for a 3x again to $12.6k Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 5
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:
And then in another 91 days you should be good for a 3x again to $12.6k Smiley Wink

I believe it's 181 days. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HeavenOhio wrote:

@DeeBee78 wrote:

I believe it's 181 days. Smiley Happy

Correct! It's not 91.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.