Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI!

tag
Cprman
Contributor

AMEX CLI!

I got a new AMEX blue cash over 6 months ago (only had 2 cards, wanted to expand), lol got a macy's store card the same week to increase my mix. They only gave me a 2K CL, with all this melt down I thought I jumped in at the worst possible time. I was very careful, bought my first purchase at starbucks and then only spent at most 100 a month and only at restaurants. Just got a snail mail informing me my CL has been increased to 6K. Booya. Didn't think that was possible in this market. Maybe a good sign, they are relaxing a bit.

5/08 EQ 696.....9/13 EQ 796.....9/17 EX 824, EQ 843
Amex Blue Cash 15K || PenFed Cash Rewards 18K || Chase Freedom 12K || Cap1 Quicksilver 15K || Amazon Prime 3.8K || Citi Double Cash 10.8K
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI!

Congrats...
Message 2 of 3
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI!

Congrats on your CLI.  FWIW, I have seen fewer posts regarding Amex CLD's and account cancellations recently so maybe they have reached their goal and are loosening up.  In addition, I've seen them increasing their rewards program recently.  Or maybe they are just taking a breath, preparing for the next onslaught against good customers.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.