Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX CLI!

Yeah i did the same, i type in search and there is a link but it's stupid...AMEX dont like certain customer so they take it off..but whatever F**K AMEX
Message 11 of 17
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

It's on my "recent activity" screen and my "online statement" screen.

I'm still too chicken to hit it.

I had a good month for CLI's. Maybe after they report in November.

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 12 of 17
DI
Super Contributor

I hope, I didn't limit myself from a big CLI by requesting one just after 2 months of having the card.  I received a $600 CLI without any credit pull. 
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just send a secured email message to request for a $700 credit line increase since the CLI button is not available on my account anymore.

Waiting on their response!!..

Message 14 of 17
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just send a secured email message to request for a $700 credit line increase since the CLI button is not available on my account anymore.

Waiting on their response!!..

When you are about to send a secured message,  there will be a link that may answer your CLI question.   When you click on  that link, you will see the luv button.  That's how I found it.  

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I've asked AMEX for substantial CLIs, they requested that I voluntarily fax my last two 1040s. I gladly did so and received the CLIs within 24 hours.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Di

yeah that luv potion button is not available on my account anymore. I have a $2K credit line, the CLI  questionaire ask to increase more than the current credit line which is i dont need another 2k, just few hundred bucks is okay but i guess it doesnt work that way ..i guess i dont want to ask for CLI anymore from AMEX i dont think i will ever get it..

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.