Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Delta Gold

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Delta Gold

RGordon wrote:
No, when I signed up I only got 5,000 (unless they are delayed any about of time). They were the only ones left in the Skymiles. I wasn't too worried about those. I got the card right before christmas and did all my christmas shopping with my delta card and was worried about losing those points.

OK, that's right; I forgot.  The bonus Skymiles come in two parts: 5,000 on activation and then another 10,000 a couple of weeks after the first statement.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked my skymiles account again and it is still at 5,000. I check my january statement and I did get the whole 15,000 points (welcome bonus) to Delta skymiles. I will have to follow up with this. Thanks for the heads up.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am waiting till 6/16/08 to app, I am currently in the stages of planning my road map to excelent credit.

I would, but I have to many inqueries in the last 6 months!

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good that you have a time set, just stick to it don't let the peer pressure around here make you do it before then. People break down all the time and do things before they wanted to. Good luck on 06/16/08 and keep us posted.
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do so! I am already an AU on my Pops Blue and it has a $15200CL with $0 Balance so I should be a shoe in, but I am still waiting till then so I don't shoot my self in the foot.
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like you have it planned perfect. I wonder why amex has weird cl's. Like mine is 13,800 and your dad's 15,200. Why not make it 14,000 for me and 15,000 or 16,000 for your dad? Just wondering.
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was going to have him call and get a CLI, he is a Plat card holder and has 800 scores, but I don't want to be blamed for puttign him in F/R! ROTFLMAOSmiley Very Happy
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.