Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Double Rewards at Small Businesses

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Double Rewards at Small Businesses

Just enrolled my Delta Platinum.  Had to click Go Now under My Offers to get to the shop smaill map and was able to click the Learn More & Enroll link from there.

ETA:  Some of my favoritely frequented local spots are on the shop small list....especially my favorite boat at our wharf.   Steamed crabs and shrimp for the win!!!!

Message 11 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rattler2000 - Yummm !! If only I wasn't allergic to shellfish. I love shellfish !! 😕
Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome find! Thanks for posting! Just enrolled my BCP.

Message 13 of 31
SkyCommander
Frequent Contributor

I used their shop small map to use my Amex ED to help with getting to the min spend and try out a new restaurant for lunch. Turns out the restaurant doesn't even take Amex yet it's on their shop small network of card acceptance. Smiley Indifferent

Chase Hyatt | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Chase Freedom Unlimited | Amex ED | Amex Hilton | Amex Bonvoy | BoA Amtrak | CapOne Quicksilver
Message 14 of 31
Bman70
Established Contributor

I got a big spash ad signing in to my BCP, saying "2X REWARDS!". Really? That would be 12% on groceries. Instead, it's only an extra 1%. But that doesn't sound as good as 2X! Lol 

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would report that to AmEx. I've had that happen to a restaurant on their map too and they didn't take my card. Which I think means they have an account so they technically can take it but choose not to. This must breach the terms of their contract to get the free advertisement on their site but not take their cards. 

Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! As a small business owner, I wish Amex would advertise this on television and radio.
Message 17 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information.

Message 18 of 31
MASTERNC
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Awesome! As a small business owner, I wish Amex would advertise this on television and radio.

Pretty sure I've seen a TV ad

Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MASTERNC wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Pretty sure I've seen a TV ad

Just saw a TV Ad about it on last night's episode of Bull.

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.