Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX FR after having my Zync for 2 Weeks

tag
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX FR after having my Zync for 2 Weeks

@Anonymous wrote:

And in your post from earlier today you say you live in NEW York City.  If I was you I would stop why you are ahead

Why do you have to create so much hostility? If you really work for the IRS and lurk around credit forums to catch people on your down time,  you need to seriously get a life.  Perhaps you would love this forum http://federalsoup.federaldaily.com/

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 51 of 62
Jake0215
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Many have taken that stance in court (5th amendment) and not a single one has left with their check book any lighter

So they all won?

Starting Score: 617 EQ 10-17-11
Current Score: EQ 767 TU 769 EX 749 (all FICO but who really knows?)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 52 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used the site before I got my job, and I will continue to use the site. And I'm not sure what hostility you are referring to other than me telling someone to be careful what they post in a PUBLIC forum, especially when they are defrauding the government!!! I have a life and a great paying job thank you very much. And thanks for the other site, I already have that one in my bookmarks though, but thanks anyways! If I was being hostile and a lurker as you put it I would have said I would be turning all this info into my boss on Monday. But I did not!
Message 53 of 62
calihlove75
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I used the site before I got my job, and I will continue to use the site. And I'm not sure what hostility you are referring to other than me telling someone to be careful what they post in a PUBLIC forum, especially when they are defrauding the government!!! I have a life and a great paying job thank you very much. And thanks for the other site, I already have that one in my bookmarks though, but thanks anyways! If I was being hostile and a lurker as you put it I would have said I would be turning all this info into my boss on Monday. But I did not!

Oh please, if that was your intentions you would have PM'D him in private about your concerns, instead of making comments about how you work for the IRS and his name and income and where he lived and putting it all together...blah blah blah. You were trying to make trouble and come across as some threatening force, but convince yourself otherwise.. whatever helps you sleep better. Peace out

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 54 of 62
LS2982
Mega Contributor

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 55 of 62
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Guys, my real name is Douglas Shulman - Commissioner of the IRS

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 56 of 62
FrugalRican
Blogger

@Repo-ed wrote:

Guys, my real name is Douglas Shulman - Commissioner of the IRS

Good evening Commissioner, I'm Batman.

And to the other poster, good luck finding a Joe/Joey from New York.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 57 of 62
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I don't think edens04 pointed anything out wrong. I think we all have a duty of sorts to point out the obvious if any poster on here just doesn't understand or gets it. If I was doing something incorrect or wrong, and if you guys catch that and think I'm clueless, then I'd like to think you'd at least say something. IRS is no joke (as much as I'd like to say so out of fear of being audited). Just wanted to point this all out before going on a 30-CC app spree this afternoon. I hear that First Premier is a good CC to add to the mix.

Message 58 of 62
journey258
Frequent Contributor

You guys are hilarious.

But I must add my concern of someone abusing the power of their position in employment to seek out the identities of people on this forum.

Though I think some of you are unnecessarily rude at times (but that comes with the invisibility of social media), I've come to trust this site as place of shared knowledge and resources. I hadn't previously considered the possibility and hate to think that my engagement here could be used against me. 

Current Score:652 EQ (Beacon 5.0), 647 EX, 647 EQ, 693 TU (USAA CMS), 684 TU (Walmart)
Goal Score:700 across the board

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards Sig ($14k); Chase SW RR Sig ($6); USAA Cash Rewards MC ($2k); USAA Plat MC ($2k); USAA AMEX ($2k) GE/JC Penney ($4.4k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); GE/Lowes ($1.8k); GE/Amazon ($1.7k); GE/Walmart ($5k); Cap 1 ($1k); Comenity/LB ($1K); Dillards AMEX ($2.1k)
Message 59 of 62
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@journey258 wrote:

You guys are hilarious.

But I must add my concern of someone abusing the power of their position in employment to seek out the identities of people on this forum.

Though I think some of you are unnecessarily rude at times (but that comes with the invisibility of social media), I've come to trust this site as place of shared knowledge and resources. I hadn't previously considered the possibility and hate to think that my engagement here could be used against me. 

Well, this IS the IRS we're talking about...and quite frankly, there is little oversight to be called upon when it comes to the federal government collecting taxes. When they want your money and think you're hiding it, they'll come at you...and in far worse ways than a message board warning.

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 60 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.