Did you mean: 

AMEX FR after having my Zync for 2 Weeks

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX FR after having my Zync for 2 Weeks

@Crashem wrote:

@joeyh2007 wrote:

Account restored with a $1000 hard limit. 

Thank You Amex!

Congrats Joey.  Glad it worked out.  As FYI, probably better for you to declare that income and be aggressive about your business expenses.  Works out to about the same thing with way less risk from IRS

Agree with above...   take advantage of applicable deduction, but by all means, declare ALL the income.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 41 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't play with the IRS.  In the 80s I made an honest mistake on a part time job, it was a less than $100 mistake on my taxes. Years later when the IRS discovered it, with fines, penalities, interest, etc... it became a $500ish situation for me.

Two things you cannot avoid are death and taxes.  If I can figure out how to avoid paying taxes I know I will live forever!!!  Death will be easy to beat compared to the IRS.

Message 42 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Joey I work for the IRS and what you are doing is tax evasion.  Which can be a felony, with a $100,000 penalty and 5 years in prison since you you openly admitted to knowingly doing it.  I really hope your name isnt Joe H.  And that your reported income wasnt 4k last year, could be easy to find you in the database with just the little info you left on this forum.  You should def be careful what you post online these days.

Message 43 of 62
n777ua
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey Joey I work for the IRS and what you are doing is tax evasion.  Which can be a felony, with a 100,000 dollar penalty and 5 years in prison.  i really hope your name isnt Joe H.  And that your reported income wasnt 4k last year, could be easy to find you in the database with just the little info you left on this forum.

Now its getting interesting...

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 44 of 62
android01
Valued Contributor

@n777ua wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey Joey I work for the IRS and what you are doing is tax evasion.  Which can be a felony, with a 100,000 dollar penalty and 5 years in prison.  i really hope your name isnt Joe H.  And that your reported income wasnt 4k last year, could be easy to find you in the database with just the little info you left on this forum.

Now its getting interesting...

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy 

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 45 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

And in your post from earlier today you say you live in NEW York City.  If I was you I would stop why you are ahead

Message 46 of 62
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

OH the drama!

And next on As the FR Turns....

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 47 of 62
2NE1
Established Contributor

Honestly, we're not required to file income tax returns cause by filing it we waive our 5th amendment. Now we all know we have to file them for various reasons, so it is best you do report your true income.

Message 48 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Many have taken that stance in court (5th amendment) and not a single one has left with a victory

Message 49 of 62
Datx
Valued Contributor

Uh oh. Mission failed. Abort abort!

Message 50 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.