thats a charge card on my CR now

Message Edited by ohboy on 05-27-2008 05:42 PM
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX GREEN

Congrats !!
How long have you been a member ??? I saw your last post about the product change and was wondering.
Just activated my SkyMiles two hours ago.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

June 15 will be my one yr anivercery for my first prime card which was delta

my score at that moment was 625

Message 3 of 10
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Cool. Don't need the card now and don't need the inq either but def want one in the future. Thanks for the info.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jax it was a soft hit on EXP no hard hit that was i did proceeded.

if it was a hard hit i would of not applied

Message 5 of 10
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the Green. I have it and abuse it on a regular basis. Not having to worry about util is great.
Here we go again...
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

that was one of the resons i wanted it

also to get my GF mad that i gotten a green Amex,

lol, she hates when i get new CC

Message 7 of 10
heirophant
Established Contributor

I was an existing cardmember.  They pulled a hard on me.  I applied from the website while I was logged into my Delta account.  I did, however, get approved.  I am very excited to abuse my green w/o worrying about utilization.
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 8 of 10
heirophant
Established Contributor

ohboy wrote:
that was one of the resons i wanted it

also to get my GF mad that i gotten a green Amex,

lol, she hates when i get new CC

Just point out the fact that it is not a CC...it is a glorified debit card with purchase and better fraud protection.
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

So far no hits on my reports

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.