Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Gold Card Denied

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX Gold Card Denied

@yogi192 wrote:

Update: I called in to get the fax number.

Sent my documents via an online fax service and while I was trying to pay with PayPal the bill me later pop-up came out.

Applied, because I'm impulsive like that and was approved for 1k.

Well the documents are in.  Approved or not approved, I think it's time to hit the garden once the new 2k14 thread starts.

Thanks.

Sounds like a plan! 

Message 11 of 14
yogi192
Established Member

On hind site, would it have been better if I had applied for the Delta Sky Mile Amex?

Just a thought.

Starting Score: 655Current Score: 655Goal Score: 750
Goals are to get two Repos(Drop off 5/15) and two judgements removed(Done: 1 deleted, 1 updated as satisfied). Personal goal is to buy my first house. Got the second vehicle.
Message 12 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@yogi192 wrote:

On hind site, would it have been better if I had applied for the Delta Sky Mile Amex?

Just a thought.

Not really, underwriting criteria is pretty similar, even though the Delta Sky Miles is the revolver.

Message 13 of 14
wm7878x2

Same thing happened to me....

Applied and denied for gold card on 12/24/13, score 647, reasons: number of trades (experian); There are no credit card accounts on your credit report.

I have 2 cap1 cards and a usaa platiunum card that i had for years. I don't know what i'm going to do next.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.