Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX HHonors Credit Profile

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

AMEX HHonors Credit Profile

I logged into my account and checked what my credit profile showed. It had my length of employment listed as 0 years. Did I enter something wrong, or is that what it defaults to for privacy reasons?

I wonder if I should call to fix that. Maybe they will give me a CLI.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX HHonors Credit Profile

@Dustink wrote:

I logged into my account and checked what my credit profile showed. It had my length of employment listed as 0 years. Did I enter something wrong, or is that what it defaults to for privacy reasons?

I wonder if I should call to fix that. Maybe they will give me a CLI.

You can edit it online apparently.  I know I listed my employment as 2 months, and when I just checked it lists 0 years for me which accurate with that resolution.  

        
Message 2 of 6
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Anybody who put down more than one year?

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 3 of 6
Cageym
Established Contributor

Mine was showing zero first time I checked. I changed it to the two years I've been at this job which is what it shows now.

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 4 of 6
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Cageym wrote:
Mine was showing zero first time I checked. I changed it to the two years I've been at this job which is what it shows now.

Alright, maybe it just defaults to 1 year on the website. Some kinda glitch probably. I think I am going to leave it alone.

Message 5 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Mine doesnt show anything.. I didn't put my employment info on the app, and I'm not adding it to the site. They don't need to know that stuff... just that I PIF :-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.