Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX JET BLUE - product change question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX JET BLUE - product change question

Ive had this card for 2-3 years...$9k CL...recently increased from 5k .....i requested the CL to help my utilization..

I wanted to get a fixed rate..this one is at 11% variable....but AMEX says i have to APPLY to change products?

I don't want to apply...inquiries, etc.

Does anyone know the way around this?

HELP!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX JET BLUE - product change question

2007credit wrote:
Ive had this card for 2-3 years...$9k CL...recently increased from 5k .....i requested the CL to help my utilization..

I wanted to get a fixed rate..this one is at 11% variable....but AMEX says i have to APPLY to change products?

HELP!

Which product are you attempting to switch to?  They will only allow certain product change combinations (i.e, can only change FROM a certain set of products TO a certain set of products).  I'm not sure if the Jet Blue card is eligible.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX JET BLUE - product change question

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

HELP!

Which product are you attempting to switch to?  They will only allow certain product change combinations (i.e, can only change FROM a certain set of products TO a certain set of products).  I'm not sure if the Jet Blue card is eligible.

Cheddar..thanks

a low interest cc that has a fixed rate.....not worried about rewards...just s fixed rate as i need to carry a balance sometime......

They said I had to reapply.........they didnt give me any opportunity to move to any other product...

any ideas?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.