Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX MR

tag
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

AMEX MR

Hey guys, I've had the MR everyday about 2 or 3 months ago, but every time the statement closed and I use the amex offers or buy something, I still see 0 for MR, its like its not updating. I looked at the statement too and nothing appears. I don't know what to do.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX MR

If you've had two statements close, then the MRs from the first statement should have posted. Contact customer service if so.

MRs for regular spend lag one month.

MRs from "signup" (card app with minimum spend requirement) bonuses often, but do not always, post within a few days of meeting the minimum spend. Sometimes they take longer.

MRs from offers (like spend $200 on this website, get 5k MRs back) often post within a few days or weeks, but might take up to 2 months.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 2 of 6
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

How many statements have you received to date? Also, did you check out your "Pending Rewards?" If so, what does it say?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think MR points are delayed. Meaning you will get your MR points from the month before on your most recent statement etc. In other words, the MR points on your most recent statement will be received on the statement close the following month.
Message 4 of 6
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

I checked the pending rewards and the swipes and everything it just says 0. I even heard that people enrolling in Pay Over Time has trouble getting the points, one waited 10 weeks and is said to be there by the 8th week. Should I call them or just wait? Thanks!
Message 5 of 6
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

I would call and ask. Doesn’t hurt anything.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.