Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX PC odds

tag
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

AMEX PC odds

maybe a dumb question here but I have to ask anyway what are the odds that I could do a PC from a charge card to a revolver thoughts any one?

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX PC odds

I think, I think I've read here (and someone please correct me if i'm wrong), they won't do a PC change from charge to credit. It's a new app.

But then, i also think I read that it's possible to do if you've had the card for over a year. Sorry, I lnow I'm not helping.

I'd just call and ask.

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 4
daylove
Regular Contributor

If you have an Amex card you cannot do that, they can only upgrade your charge card, i.e. from Green to Gold.

Message 3 of 4
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

@ficonightmare wrote:

I think, I think I've read here (and someone please correct me if i'm wrong), they won't do a PC change from charge to credit. It's a new app.

But then, i also think I read that it's possible to do if you've had the card for over a year. Sorry, I lnow I'm not helping.

I'd just call and ask.

A couple months ago, after my wife had her Green Card for 13 months, I called and asked if I could PC the Green to the Blue Cash Preferred. They said they couldn't do that. Had to apply for the Blue, although they would be happy to PC to one of the other Charge Cards.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.