Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Pay Over Time Offer?

tag
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX Pay Over Time Offer?

As soon as I logged into my account, this offer popped up.  Don't recall seeing a pop-up like this.  Problem is, as I was snipping this image, my session timed-out. Now, I'm waiting/hoping this offer appears again...

PayOverTime Offer.PNG

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 11 of 13
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Just activated it. The link showed up on the homepage. Yes!

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 12 of 13
red259
Super Contributor

I have gotten points for signing up for POT in the past. There has been some talk that if someone activates POT on the green card or something that then amex counts that card towards the overall amex revolver limit instead of considering it a charge card like they should. Not sure that is the case , but something to look into if you are near the revolver limit with Amex. Also, on a new amex gold card I got recently I noticed that their default is that POT is activated. I went into my account and turned it off, since I do not use it . Whether or not they will make me an offer to turn it back on in the future remains to be seen. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.