Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Pre-qualified??

tag
aircobra
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX Pre-qualified??

Anyone ever have a card disappear on them? I checked to see what I was pre-approved for today while logged in, and I do not even see an option to apply for the EveryDay card (the Preferred version is there). But I just tried incognito mode on my browser and I see it. This is the first time I have noticed that it isn't available while I am logged in. My mom has the same issue.

Currently rebuilding:
1/18 -
7/19 -

Message 41 of 45
TheAuthorizedUser
New Contributor

Yes, if you have applied for it recently or even canceled the app it disappears for a while.

Garden Life: 4.01.20
Leaving Garden: 1.15.22
Updated: 4.15.20

Message 42 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny you mention this - I looked at preapprovals today also, and the Everyday was also missing in my account, although the EDP and the rest of the cards were there. I haven’t ever apped for ED, so I thought it was strange to not see it listed.
Message 43 of 45
aircobra
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Funny you mention this - I looked at preapprovals today also, and the Everyday was also missing in my account, although the EDP and the rest of the cards were there. I haven’t ever apped for ED, so I thought it was strange to not see it listed.

Yeah, neither me or my mom have apped for the ED. I want to at some point later this year because of the balance transfer offer.

Currently rebuilding:
1/18 -
7/19 -

Message 44 of 45
Felony_Phil
Established Contributor

I applied for the Cash Magnet when it came out this time last year and got denied... haven't seen it since unless I'm incognito. My EX8 stays in the 700s now so I'm not real concerned about pre-quals anymore.
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.