Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Recon Blue Sky DENIED

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX Recon Blue Sky IN PROGRESS

dont worry bout it. let's reapply in 6-12 months!

amex recon chances are usually slim to none :/

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 41 of 44
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone!!! I appreciate all the support and insightful answers!!! I am not giving up! Off to the garden I go. I got 2 solid cards on my team now and it will make it just as if not more excited to get approved when I do apply next time.

Message 42 of 44
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Anyone know why I keep getting 500 Internal Server Error when I try to receive my letter of denial electronically I really do not want to see the envelope in my mailbox rather have it electronically I opted in so I do not know when I confirm my birthdate it just stays loading for 5 minutes then I get the error. I tried Safari, Chrome, IE, and Mozilla same thing but when I try to get status for Delta it goes to the letter but that one just says I applied for an Amex product in the last 30 days and based on previous decision we cannot approve you basically.

Message 43 of 44
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

sorry to hear. what I did is because I was not sure I would be approved with my app spree....just went on the website and filled two applications 1 for BCP and 1 for SKY but did not process it to the end. read somewhere that these sites keep track of what you do and wanted to see if this could be true. Hmm might be just a coincidence after several email reminders that I did not finish my app and ignored all reminders I actually did get two pre-approved offers in the mail. Acccepted the BCP. tossed Sky. Cannot really believe it was a coincidence Smiley Happy
Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.