Did you mean: 

AMEX Slow to report?

tag
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX Slow to report?

mine took 3 months to show up

EQ: 584 TU: 615 EX: 612

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $400 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 41 of 47
olehammer
Frequent Contributor

@DoroLucky wrote:

@olehammer wrote:

@olehammer wrote:

My open date for both BCP and PRG is 3/16.   I've had one statement so far (April 14).   I'm assuming that I'll first see both report to the CBs on my 3rd statement.  I'll update here if they happen to report based on my May 14 statement.

Following up...both my new cards reported this cycle a few days after my second statement cut (5/18).  In total took about 60 days.  

In other news, I'm on 7-10 day response for my 61 day 3x CLI request Smiley Sad

we are def on the same schedule, well we did get approve dthe same day. Don't worry, just try again at day 91 Smiley Happy 

Logged in to AMEX and I did get the 3x CLI!  Up to $3k Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 47
manew57
Valued Member

I just noticed mine showing up on EX after  the 2nd statement.

Message 43 of 47
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@olehammer wrote:

Logged in to AMEX and I did get the 3x CLI!  Up to $3k Smiley Happy

SWEET....CONGRATS!! In another 6 months, you can request another 3X CLI.

My Amex ED started off just like that and it now sits at $9K. I'm up for another 3X CLI in September and I can only chose 1 card at a time. Amex only gives 1 CLI across all cards every 6 months. Not like CAP1 where it's 6 months per card. I have an Amex ED $9K, BCE $5K, and Delta Gold $1K. I think I'll request for the BCE instead...not sure if I want the hassle that comes with a $27K limit Amex card LOL. I can request it for the Delta gold but I plan to move the limit and close it before the AF hits. It's really no use to me.  

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 44 of 47
GalaxyStars
Regular Contributor

My BCE that was opened around start of April just reported to EQUIFAX this morning.

Still not on any other Bureau, and so far no Delta Gold either.

Message 45 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I realize this is an old thread, but I called out of curiosity to speak with a rep, in which the lady couldn't provide any insight as to why amex delays their reporting. I'm not complaining at all (now that I know that this is pretty normal now) but at first I was beginning to panic, thinking I may have missed something in the fine print somewhere.

Message 46 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

All good Grandmaster. ImE: AX 3 mths. Barclays 24hrs. Citi 1 mth. Chase 1 mth.
All I remember
Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.