Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Special Offer site doesn't work?

tag
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

AMEX Special Offer site doesn't work?

Trying to see if I have any pre-approved AMEX offers, on the website they have a link for current cardholders to view and see if they have any pre-approvals for them, but when I try and use the site, it doesnt load. Just reloads the same stuff, over and over again. Is it me, or is it broken?

https://www201.americanexpress.com/secure/my-special-offers

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
tobey
Contributor

Re: AMEX Special Offer site doesn't work?

Probably not just you. I experienced a similar issue a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to use it.

Starting Score: 737
Current Score: 777
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Relax, it's been happening to every Amex member I know. It acts weirder on Chrome though...

Message 3 of 8
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Chrome = Incompatible with just about everything. lol

800+ Club
Message 4 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@ngerasimatos wrote:

Trying to see if I have any pre-approved AMEX offers, on the website they have a link for current cardholders to view and see if they have any pre-approvals for them, but when I try and use the site, it doesnt load. Just reloads the same stuff, over and over again. Is it me, or is it broken?

https://www201.americanexpress.com/secure/my-special-offers

Is someone thinking about apping?Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Maybe.... lol

I have a personal card with them and also a business card, was considering adding another. I really wish they would recycle and use the same report from 45 days ago instead of hitting me with another INQ. 

800+ Club
Message 6 of 8
sgs10
Regular Contributor

Even i faced this problem this evening around 7.00 (MST) the site was bit slow, it took a while then showed up a page with offers. Probably there are doing some maintenance on their servers.......Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
Chris123nTx
Established Contributor

I had that happen the other x day. I use firefox and it just hung up or would reload to the same page. I was able to get it to work using chrome. Not sure why others had problems with chrome. I found that even acessing my real account now stiI'll makes me use chrome..I don't have IE Exploerer so don't know about it, but the site issues are for sure browswer related. Amex seems to be particlular but I also have a sears MasterCard that firefox does not work totally with and I found it also works with chrome.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.