Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX offer: $10 statement credit just to pay cell Phone bill

tag
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

AMEX offer: $10 statement credit just to pay cell Phone bill

Hi ALL,

I got this offer on my ZYNC card whic is  in SD. I guess AMEX is getting in mode of strategical way of getting back customers for every daily purchases. good move and long way to go. I enrolled into this offer and i would expect 3 statement credits of $10 for next 3 months 

CELL PHONE BILL ONLINE PAYMENT OFFER

SERVICES//Spend $75+, get $10 back. Up to 3x 

Any one with this targetd offer. I have this offer on my only one card out of 12.
USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX offer: $10 statement credit just to pay cell Phone bill

Got the same type of offer for my VISA Co brand Banana Republic Card. They gave me the option of four type's though, Utilities, Gym, Cellphones, Cable.

Offer is applicable till end of August. The must have noticed my EXTREME drop in everyday purchases with this card, since they denied me my credit limit increase. Lol
Starting Score:TU:791(Dec3), EX:783, EQ:000
Current Score: TU:786(Aug9), EX:776, EQ:782 (Aug8)
Goal Score:820 across all boards

If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs! -Steven Universe
Message 2 of 17
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Neat! My cell phone bill isn't 75, but I'd pay it anyway! lol BTW, didn't even know it was possible to have 10 Amex!
Message 3 of 17
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

I get these offers a lot with Amex but they must be targeted and dfferent for everybody.  I rarely get the same ones I read that other people are getting like this cell phone offer.  The ones I frequently get are spend $25 at a particular gas like Exxon and get $5 back.  I get a few of these a Quarter.

Message 4 of 17
Open123
Super Contributor

I received the $10 statement credit off $75, for up to 3 credits.  So, just pay $75 X 3.  Some have gotten $15 off $75.

Message 5 of 17
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I just checked my offers....no cell phone deal.  Smiley Sad

Maybe I'll call them & see if they'll honor it.  They do love to keep us happy!!!  Smiley Wink

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 17
Open123
Super Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

Maybe I'll call them & see if they'll honor it.  They do love to keep us happy!!!  Smiley Wink

From my experience, I think they've treated me better than any other issuer.  Chase is second, but it isn't really that close.

Message 7 of 17
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Sounds like an interesting deal , i didn't get it on my amex account. I am using my wells fargo card just to pay for my cell phone bill so i get the free phone insurance lol. My wells fargo card isn't used for anything else 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 8 of 17
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@BungalowMo wrote:

From my experience, I think they've treated me better than any other issuer.  Chase is second, but it isn't really that close.

I couldn't agree more!  AMEX rocks!!!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 17
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Open123 wrote:

@BungalowMo wrote:

I agree. Not even close at all for me.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.