-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX offers question

I am guilty of using an iPhone. : )
Message 31 of 36
OneStepFurther
Established Member

Dang it Cain!! Smiley Mad  See what you did?! 

Smiley Very Happy  Just joking!

But either way it goes, it's actually showing me what other people are seeing...which for whatever reason I don't get, no matter if I sign on from my mobile or on my computer, clear my cookies and try and go in as not having a card.  I've gotten to the screen where it asks me (I think) the address at one point but once I put that info in, it took me to the login page and then I'm right back at square one... lol

Thanks!  At least I know what to look for!  Smiley Tongue

Message 32 of 36
OneStepFurther
Established Member

Oh, BTW...the "Refer Friends" is the only additional tab that shows for me.

Message 33 of 36
Mekitcat
Frequent Contributor

@OneStepFurther wrote:

Oh, BTW...the "Refer Friends" is the only additional tab that shows for me.

I have the same thing showing as you "refer friends" and the got whole run around too.    
My guess is we don't qualify for anything else? (which isn't true) I did get a pre-offer for the Gold the other day.    
I found one way around seeing what you are approved for. One top where it shows your card/s and asks "not your" card/s? I clicked it and put in my info in on the form as if I didn't have any cards with them yet and it shows you what your pre-approved for.
Message 34 of 36
OneStepFurther
Established Member

Yay!!  I'm not the ONLY one going around in circles!!!  Strange isn't it?  Sooner or later, I'm probably going to end up with a screen that says, "THERE'S NOTHING HERE FOR YOU...NOW STOP IT!"  in huge, blood curdling letters!  Smiley Surprised  

I'll just keep tending to my little garden for now...

Thanks!! Smiley Wink

Message 35 of 36
Mekitcat
Frequent Contributor

No your not alone lol Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.