Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX "Points Accelerated"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX "Points Accelerated"

Noticed today that I had no pending points in my AMEX MR account which is weird because my PRG statement cut 7/27 and I noticed this gem:

Capture.JPG

Anyone else seeing this? I did not have a lot of points on this statement, but it was really nice to see. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX "Points Accelerated"

@Anonymous wrote:

Noticed today that I had no pending points in my AMEX MR account which is weird because my PRG statement cut 7/27 and I noticed this gem:

Capture.JPG

Anyone else seeing this? I did not have a lot of points on this statement, but it was really nice to see. 

Never seen it before.  Are you seeing this in your points reward summary?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Capture.JPG

Never seen it before.  Are you seeing this in your points reward summary?

I see it in the activity detail. The points are available so I am happy. The statement lag was kind of annoying.

Message 3 of 5
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

It could just be a coincidence but ever since I got my Platinum card my PRG and ED points have been accelerated.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 4 of 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Shadowfactor wrote:
It could just be a coincidence but ever since I got my Platinum card my PRG and ED points have been accelerated.

I wish I were so lucky.  Even when I was PIF before statement cut, my points always lagged.  One a few changes I wish Amex would make. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.