cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX "Shop Small" Offer - Spend $10+, Receive $5 Back (10 Limit)

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: AMEX "Shop Small" Offer - Spend $10+, Receive $5 Back (10 Limit)

I have this overwhelming urge to start "Amex sucks" thread, but only for "Defense rests" posts  😐

I wont, because I'm kinda grown up, and no local liquor stores are participating.

Message 21 of 170
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

I have this overwhelming urge to start "Amex sucks" thread, but only for "Defense rests" posts  😐

I wont, because I'm kinda grown up, and no local liquor stores are participating.

Unless by "local," you mean within like 10 meters of your house, I think your search is broken.  TRUST ME, you have a lot of merchants that are eligible, including liquor stores!

Message 22 of 170
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Unless by "local," you mean within like 10 meters of your house, I think your search is broken.  TRUST ME, you have a lot of merchants that are eligible, including liquor stores!

The heck??? 

I furiously opened the website so I can prove you wrong because there were none this morning,  and now it's everyone.

I hate them! 

Message 23 of 170
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

The heck??? 

I furiously opened the website so I can prove you wrong because there were none this morning,  and now it's everyone.

I hate them! 

MR Fanbois accept your apology on behalf of HRH American Express.  Heart

So, you gonna get the Wells Fargo and NFCU cards now?

Edit: Too bad we didn't have reaction cam for when she realized that literally almost every single business is on the list.  Smiley LOL

Message 24 of 170
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

The heck??? 

I hate them! 

I miss the time BevMo coded as Saks....$50.35 became 35 cents for 2 bottles of Lillet.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 25 of 170
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

The heck??? 

I hate them! 

MR Fanbois accept your apology on behalf of HRH American Express.  Heart

So, you gonna get the Wells Fargo and NFCU cards now?

I didn't apologize,  and they only fixed it because some fanboi is snitching on me. 

Nope on WF. 

NFCU, for that  I need roommate or husband.

That's a choice between setting yourself on fire and setting yourself on fire. 

Message 26 of 170
MerMer495
Valued Member

How do you enroll for this?  I have the Delta Gold card.  This is my only AMEX card.  Am I automatically enrolled?

I see the offer and when i click on the enroll link it takes me to the Amex Offers & Benefits page.

Message 27 of 170
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@MerMer495 wrote:

How do you enroll for this?  I have the Delta Gold card.  This is my only AMEX card.  Am I automatically enrolled?

I see the offer and when i click on the enroll link it takes me to the Amex Offers & Benefits page.

When you clicked on Enroll, it likely enrolled you.  Look on the "Added to Card (74)" tab.

Message 28 of 170
MerMer495
Valued Member

Thanks for the quick response.  I checked that tab and it's not there.  Wierd.

Message 29 of 170
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Try clicking Enroll next to the Shop Small logo?

Message 30 of 170
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.