Did you mean: 

AMEX - spending behavior and CLI

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX - spending behavior and CLI

@CS800 wrote:

@seiyafan wrote:

Is there a clear correlation between your income and credit line? I remember when I did the first CLI over the phone I needed to key in my income then a few seconds later the automated voice told me it had been approved. 

I think there might be but i might be wrong.

Does this mean to reach that magical $25 one needs to make like X amount of $$ or have an DTI lower than Y.

Would be good to hear from the others who have already gone through this. Ray ??

Earth to Ray

Message 21 of 48
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@seiyafan wrote:

Is there a clear correlation between your income and credit line? I remember when I did the first CLI over the phone I needed to key in my income then a few seconds later the automated voice told me it had been approved. 

Does this mean to reach that magical $25 one needs to make like X amount of $$ or have an DTI lower than Y.

Would be good to hear from the others who have already gone through this. Ray ??

Earth to Ray

il let u know in 6 months if i get the 3x tomorrow

Message 22 of 48
CS800
Super Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@seiyafan wrote:

Earth to Ray

You will let me know in 6 months if you get the CLI tomorrow???

Why can't you tell me tomorrow itself??

Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 48
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@seiyafan wrote:

Earth to Ray

Smiley Tongue

i ment if i get the 12k tomorrow,,, il let u know in 6 months if i can get to 25K

Message 24 of 48
seiyafan
Valued Member

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@seiyafan wrote:

Earth to Ray

Smiley Tongue

i ment if i get the 12k tomorrow,,, il let u know in 6 months if i can get to 25K

so....... did you get it?

Message 25 of 48
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@seiyafan wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@seiyafan wrote:

Earth to Ray

Smiley Tongue

so....... did you get it?

yes i did

Message 26 of 48
CS800
Super Contributor

Did you have a balance?

Message 27 of 48
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:
Did you have a balance?

yes, 400 bucks

Message 28 of 48
dalebb
Valued Contributor

i used it during xmas and it was up to 1200

Message 29 of 48
CS800
Super Contributor

Ok good to know. Any questions the asked you before the CLI? How long did it take for them to come back with an approval?

Message 30 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.