Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX won't honor bonus sign up offer for BCE

tag
ozjulian
Contributor

AMEX won't honor bonus sign up offer for BCE

I received the AMEX BCE back in March and I know the sign up off was $100.00 cash back plus free amazon prime after 1K spend. Met the minimum spend but only got $50.00 when I called they said the promo they had was only for $50.00. I sure know that's not right. Anyone else had this issue and what are the steps needed to alleviate the issue? Thank you!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Techie03
Established Member

Re: AMEX won't honor bonus sign up offer for BCE

@ozjulian wrote:
I received the AMEX BCE back in March and I know the sign up off was $100.00 cash back plus free amazon prime after 1K spend. Met the minimum spend but only got $50.00 when I called they said the promo they had was only for $50.00. I sure know that's not right. Anyone else had this issue and what are the steps needed to alleviate the issue? Thank you!

Had the same issue with my BCP. I got the $150 bonus, but no refund for the amazon prime membership. I spoke with a rep, even took her to the website that had the offer. She said she would make a note of it, but had to send the issue up to a different dept. was told within a month I would have a response. After 6 weeks I called back and the rep told me the EXACT same thing they told you. They had no idea what I was talking about. Still haven't decided which route to take next (this happened yesterday). But you definitely not alone!

AmEx PRG (AU), AmEx BCP 25k, AmEx SPG 8.5k, CSP 10k, Chase Hyatt 5k, Chase Amazon 5k, Xcel FCU 7.5k HSN 3.8k, Barclays 2k, Bestbuy 10k, Discover IT 1.2k, Cap1 $2k, Cap1 $1.5k, Total Rewards 4k.
Message 2 of 6
fot1
Established Contributor

I was approved 4/4 for the BCE it was $50 and free prime membership for me.. Got the $50 reward balance and $100 statement credit for Prime...

Too many to list..
Message 3 of 6
ozjulian
Contributor

Is it only $50.00 cause I looked at previous blog post and it said $100.00 plus prime
Message 4 of 6
fot1
Established Contributor

@ozjulian wrote:
Is it only $50.00 cause I looked at previous blog post and it said $100.00 plus prime

It was when I apped 4/4, I can not say what it was days or weeks before that time though..

Too many to list..
Message 5 of 6
ozjulian
Contributor

I got mines 3/22
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.