Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEx Platinum with EMV is here !

tag
Roarmeister
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEx Platinum with EMV is here !

AMEX called me the other night and asked if I wanted to upgrade to the Air Miles Platinum from Gold for an AF.  I told them I'd think about it.  Of course I had to ask if this was a new application and if there was a hard pull or a lowering of my AAoA as a result so I am being cautious.  I told them I'd call the call centre back if I was interested since I was at dinner with friends.  Whadda think?  Is it worth the extra $65 in fees?

Starting Score: EQ 732 October 2007; Current Score: EQ 839; TU 865, July 2022;
Oldest Reporting EQ Account: 20.4 years; EQ AAoA: 9.9 years;
ACTUAL Oldest account 40.1 years; ACTUAL AAoA 19.3 years.

Message 21 of 22
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: AMEx Platinum with EMV is here !

@Roarmeister wrote:

AMEX called me the other night and asked if I wanted to upgrade to the Air Miles Platinum from Gold for an AF.  I told them I'd think about it.  Of course I had to ask if this was a new application and if there was a hard pull or a lowering of my AAoA as a result so I am being cautious.  I told them I'd call the call centre back if I was interested since I was at dinner with friends.  Whadda think?  Is it worth the extra $65 in fees?

You have some very rare cards there!!! Nice CL's as well!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.