Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread

tag
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread

@Mv350 wrote:

paperless statements now available. Paper statements will be sent out for 2 more billing cycles, but I signed up today. 

Logged in this morning (before checking myFico) and took a stab at the e-statement since it was being advertised in a banner at the top of the page... success!  Quickly came here to notify, and you beat me to it!  Smiley Very Happy

And I agree with the others... really nice to see how AOD adapts!  So far, a great little credit union that may not be "little" for much longer with the mF'er effect!

Message 31 of 1,120
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are AODs checking acct # 4 digits?

Message 32 of 1,120
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

No checking acct can be 4 numbers... I havd been meaning to call them about this due to direct desposit as want a portion to go into their CC acount..

Message 33 of 1,120
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

re:

Re: The Anniston Tidal Wave…AOD FCU Approvals Thread
@Wavester64 wrote:

I am curious if anyone from the 4/23 CREW got their card yet  Smiley LOL

4/23/20  nuohlac  $15,000 @ 8.99% (EQ5 713)

4/23/20  Eagered2succeed  $8,000 @ 7.49% (EQ5 727)

4/23/20  Zander900  $7,000 @ 8.99%

4/23/20  Wavester64  $5,000 @ 8.99% (EQ5 691)

@nuohlac @Eagered2succeed @Zander900 

To the 4/23 crew - just checked the mailbox (5/1), still nothing here. Smiley Indifferent

Applied 4/20, did not have all docusign paperwork completed until 4/23 and received final approval on 4/24. Saw this show up at in my mailbox: 9AB9E9CD-E3FB-406D-9286-5082C090C7CA.jpeg

Don't mind the Citi mailer 🤣 not sure what to expect but hopefully it's the card! 

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 34 of 1,120
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Received the statement this morning for the credit card.

Cash revolving credit line is the same as the credit limit!

Not all CUs or FIs in general allow the total limit available for cash. I only have a few that do this. Nice feature to have if you ever need it!

Off the top of my head, NASA, PENFED and AOD are the only ones that offer it out of my current deck of cards. Not sure if DCU does it.

If they do, it's not advertised.

Message 35 of 1,120
CBrow
Regular Contributor

@Five6Two wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

re:

Re: The Anniston Tidal Wave…AOD FCU Approvals Thread
@Wavester64 wrote:

I am curious if anyone from the 4/23 CREW got their card yet  Smiley LOL

4/23/20  nuohlac  $15,000 @ 8.99% (EQ5 713)

4/23/20  Eagered2succeed  $8,000 @ 7.49% (EQ5 727)

4/23/20  Zander900  $7,000 @ 8.99%

4/23/20  Wavester64  $5,000 @ 8.99% (EQ5 691)

@nuohlac @Eagered2succeed @Zander900 

To the 4/23 crew - just checked the mailbox (5/1), still nothing here. Smiley Indifferent

Applied 4/20, did not have all docusign paperwork completed until 4/23 and received final approval on 4/24. Saw this show up at in my mailbox: Don't mind the Citi mailer 🤣 not sure what to expect but hopefully it's the card! 

The Omaha, NE mail is going to be your card. I got the "your card will arrive in a few days" letter from AOD and the card at the same time. Seems like a lot of people have.

Message 36 of 1,120
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Gmood1 wrote:

Not all CUs or FIs in general allow the total limit available for cash. I only have a few that do this. Nice feature to have if you ever need it!

Off the top of my head, NASA, PENFED and AOD are the only ones that offer it out of my current deck of cards. Not sure if DCU does it.

ya my statement came today as well when running to grocery store and grabbed it from mailbox, yet to look at it though.. Nice on the cash advance if ever needed..   That is why I keep my merrill around as can transfer the full CL of 60k+ to checking if I ever needed to lol.  

Message 37 of 1,120
blindambition
Senior Contributor

All my secret James Bond codes for e-statement enrollment worked. Notified this morning that I could view statement online. No issues with screen reader and PDF. Thank you AOD!

Spoke to them this morning about blind screen reader not reading lock/unlock feature in app. I was told that they'll make sure it's fixed. 👍🏻 

Message 38 of 1,120
Anonymous
Not applicable

no, the account number is a combination of 1+ suffix + zeros + acct number. The total account number is 13 digits for ACH. They post a formula online. Note mine contained 4 zeros instead of 5 since the acct number was 6 digits for me.

https://www.aodfcu.com/checking-direct-deposit/

Message 39 of 1,120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

DCU does it too. Happy to see AOD does although at 1% fee, I won't ever use it. 

Message 40 of 1,120
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.