Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I cannot get the app on android to work for AOD.

I can get the online website to work on phone and PC, but not the app. It keeps saying I am putting
in the wrong e-link ID or password.

Potential Future Cards
Message 71 of 1,120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wavester64 wrote:

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I cannot get the app on android to work for AOD.

I can get the online website to work on phone and PC, but not the app. It keeps saying I am putting
in the wrong e-link ID or password.

Is eLink case sensitive? Check and see if your username is upper or lowercase. Also, that app will only let you see AOD deposit accounts. You need the AOD card controls app to be able to see transactions or make payments and that has a separate registration you do with your card number. 

Message 72 of 1,120
Anonymous
Not applicable

Went into my PayPal and canceled the auto to NEABA before the 13th came up for me. 

Message 73 of 1,120
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

I guess we'll see how it plays out.

I've only ever applied for 3 FOTM or near FOTM cards since I've been on this forum.

1) Zync in 2012, they shut apps down two months later IIRC

2) CSR, not sure this really counts and I was denied at 6/24 and wound up PCing to it anyway.

3) This AOD card.

I put in the app right after the mortgage closed, I only asked for 10K because I can't see needing to make more than a 9K payment on literally anything... and their system came back with something like 7.39% APR.

This card is just insane.  We'll see if I get through their gauntlet of membership requirements, was still scratching my head that I couldn't seem to transfer money to fund the share account with an ACH or siimilar but maybe I missed something in their interface or misread on the application.  Go go counter checks.

        
Message 74 of 1,120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

I've only ever applied for 3 FOTM or near FOTM cards since I've been on this forum.

2) CSR, not sure this really counts and I was denied at 6/24 and wound up PCing to it anyway.

3) This AOD card.

I put in the app right after the mortgage closed, I only asked for 10K because I can't see needing to make more than a 9K payment on literally anything... and their system came back with something like 7.39% APR.

This card is just insane.  We'll see if I get through their gauntlet of membership requirements, was still scratching my head that I couldn't seem to transfer money to fund the share account with an ACH or siimilar but maybe I missed something in their interface or misread on the application.  Go go counter checks.

They'll offer to take a debit card when they reach out to do the membership. Good luck on the app! 👍 

Message 75 of 1,120
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got denied for the signature card last month with 688 score - upped it to 797 by getting an early deletion of an old chargeoff (last derog other than recent late payment)

Odds of approval for 15k?

Message 76 of 1,120
Mv350
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got denied for the signature card last month with 688 score - upped it to 797 by getting an early deletion of an old chargeoff (last derog other than recent late payment)

Odds of approval for 15k?

All depends on what else is in your profile, how's you DTI?

Message 77 of 1,120
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

3) This AOD card.

They'll offer to take a debit card when they reach out to do the membership. Good luck on the app! 👍 

@Anonymous  and @Revelate  i was offered the ability to pay with a Visa had i continued with membership fyi. My person was Wanda. 

Message 78 of 1,120
Anonymous
Not applicable

$0 debt $140,000 income although i have a pretty thin file

Message 79 of 1,120
Eagered2succeed
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous 

Your score and income warrant it especially if your dti is very low. Don't see why you wouldn't get it as long as you don't have a lot of new accounts you should be golden.

Message 80 of 1,120
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.