Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread

Right that's the one @Aim_High  was talking about and I was clarifying that that's not the one we were talking about, I believe. 

Message 521 of 1,120

i finally received my AOD Credit Card Smiley Happy

very exciting, i know

they spelled my name wrong Smiley Frustrated

EDIT: i double checked and my name is spelled correctly on all applications

Message 522 of 1,120
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@WalMartTrackSuit wrote:

i finally received my AOD Credit Card Smiley Happy

very exciting, i know

they spelled my name wrong Smiley Frustrated

EDIT: i double checked and my name is spelled correctly on all applications

Congarts! 😉😂🤷‍♂️
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 523 of 1,120
rudolphreindeer
Regular Contributor

I accidentally applied. I opened application thinking to see what do I need to fill it. I wasn't intending to apply now because my profile is too young and I had recent inquiry that was declined. Thought may be DH should apply. Well I went to where youSmiley Surprised choose your CL and then untill when it was the last section in the application "wrap up" or something. And then I logged out. But turned out that I actually applied because I got HP alert! Don't know what to do now 

FICO® Score 8 (Apr 2021)
EX 764 | EQ 771 | TU 800

TCL: $72,900
INQs in last (6 m./12 m.)
EX (2/2) | EQ (0/2) | TU (0/1)
Message 524 of 1,120
rudolphreindeer
Regular Contributor

Is it normal that it was submitted without "submit" button? Anybody experienced something like that before?

And I didn't "wrap up". Sitting now too confused to call them and ask. Logging back to check my application status I see what everybody had after applying and submitting - under review. Guys was there submit button in the application?

FICO® Score 8 (Apr 2021)
EX 764 | EQ 771 | TU 800

Message 525 of 1,120
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe it was meant to be, keep your fingers crossed.
Message 526 of 1,120
rudolphreindeer
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Maybe it was meant to be, keep your fingers crossed.

Yes thank you! I added my husband as "beneficiary " in the app. I hope it means that it is jount application, but I don't know. I already have one Visa Signature with our local Gesa CU, when I applied to them individually they suggested to add DH as joint cardholder, we both already were members and had saving and checking account at Gesa. Here we are not affiliated at all, except that I am NEABA member now Smiley Happy He-he.

Anyway I am going to call tomorrow if I still have no email no call from them. How strange it is that they have 24/7 phone line to apply! I still will try to call during business hours.

I think my EQ was hard pulled when I made "choose your amount". Writing it as a warning for others here who want to "try" to apply. 

FICO® Score 8 (Apr 2021)
EX 764 | EQ 771 | TU 800

Message 527 of 1,120
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol I triggered the fraud detection this morning. 

I didn't even really think about it. 

$6.07 Tello (cell service) via PayPal early this morning 

$183.19 to Xfinity Mobile to pay off my phone this morning

$1.03 on eBay via PayPal to order a SIM card 

That all went through fine but then I tried to run $4.99 through for 1GB on DENT (AT&T data eSIM) via PayPal and was declined. Tried again, declined. 

Placed a call to customer service and hung up after 5 minutes and 22 seconds because I was still hearing hold music and made the purchase with my Disco. They called me 15 minutes later and the automated system had me go through my charges. I totally spaced that PayPal sends the merchant type along so I'm sure it looked like fraud having 4 transactions all for telecommunications merchants.

Actually wasn't that painful of a process. Confirmed they were all mine with the IVR and I was done. If they had called me right away, I would give them an A- but since it took 20 minutes to get the call, B-  

Message 528 of 1,120
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Heads up for all who use Apple iOS. AOD Mobile updated, for those not using automatic updates. Nothing new, must be stability and bug related.

Message 529 of 1,120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blindambition wrote:

Heads up for all who use Apple iOS. AOD Mobile updated, for those not using automatic updates. Nothing new, must be stability and bug related.

@blindambitionAgain? a 2nd update?

Message 530 of 1,120
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.