cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread


@Gmood1 wrote:

Received the statement this morning for the credit card.

Cash revolving credit line is the same as the credit limit!

Not all CUs or FIs in general allow the total limit available for cash. I only have a few that do this. Nice feature to have if you ever need it!

 

Off the top of my head, NASA, PENFED and AOD are the only ones that offer it out of my current deck of cards. Not sure if DCU does it.

If they do, it's not advertised.

 


DCU does it too

Message 41 of 536
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread

Well, after a full week of trying to get online banking setup I was finally able to reach a representative now that they are back to normal branch hours. She asked for a username and provided a temporary passcode for elink now I'm good to go! Also received my card this week as well and.....Account reported to the credit bureaus fast like the Synchrony quickness!! 😆😂😆😂

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores July 2020 (TU 762) (EQ 754) (EXP 744)
$600k+ Tradelines in progress
Gardening until at least April 2021
“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)
Message 42 of 536
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread

@credit_endurance  for shame mentioning Sync in an AOD thread Smiley Sad.  Somebody gonna rip off your bandaidSmiley Wink

Message 43 of 536
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread


@PNW_RN wrote:

How long is it taking people to receive their cards?  I was approved on 4/21, all docusigns done that day. Still haven't received my card as of yesterday's mail. 


Finally got it today! I agree with those who've said it's a little flimsy. However, I don't care all that much. With a generous CL & 3% this is now officially my non-category spend daily driver! Easy set up on the mobile app. I'll be sending push payments from my bank so now worries with payments. 

Message 44 of 536
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@credit_endurance  for shame mentioning Sync in an AOD thread Smiley Sad.  Somebody gonna rip off your bandaidSmiley Wink


😆😂😆😂 So good to be able to talk about them in the past tense. Who needs them anyways! AOD!! AOD!! AOD!! 😁

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores July 2020 (TU 762) (EQ 754) (EXP 744)
$600k+ Tradelines in progress
Gardening until at least April 2021
“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)
Message 45 of 536
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread


@PNW_RN wrote:

@PNW_RN wrote:

How long is it taking people to receive their cards?  I was approved on 4/21, all docusigns done that day. Still haven't received my card as of yesterday's mail. 


Finally got it today! I agree with those who've said it's a little flimsy. However, I don't care all that much. With a generous CL & 3% this is now officially my non-category spend daily driver! Easy set up on the mobile app. I'll be sending push payments from my bank so now worries with payments. 


I was approved on the same day and my card arrived Wednesday this week. Of course YMMV type of situation with the mail these days.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores July 2020 (TU 762) (EQ 754) (EXP 744)
$600k+ Tradelines in progress
Gardening until at least April 2021
“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)
Message 46 of 536
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread

So what's the general consensus on their other products offered? Anything else worth applying for?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores July 2020 (TU 762) (EQ 754) (EXP 744)
$600k+ Tradelines in progress
Gardening until at least April 2021
“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)
Message 47 of 536
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread


@credit_endurance wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@credit_endurance  for shame mentioning Sync in an AOD thread Smiley Sad.  Somebody gonna rip off your bandaidSmiley Wink


😆😂😆😂 So good to be able to talk about them in the past tense. Who needs them anyways! AOD!! AOD!! AOD!! 😁


Sounds like a 80's wrestling starSmiley Wink.  Im a AOD Reject so ill just go about my merry way screaming  MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL!!!.......psst..I'm still mad at ya UMBSmiley Sad

Message 48 of 536
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread


@credit_endurance wrote:

So what's the general consensus on their other products offered? Anything else worth applying for?


Dont know, have you scoured the other 100 threads?🤣

Message 49 of 536
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy Discussion Thread


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

So what's the general consensus on their other products offered? Anything else worth applying for?


Dont know, have you scoured the other 100 threads?🤣


😆😁 Ikr... would hit the mega thread up again but that's a job in itself 😁😉

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores July 2020 (TU 762) (EQ 754) (EXP 744)
$600k+ Tradelines in progress
Gardening until at least April 2021
“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)
Message 50 of 536
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.