Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD card controls and billing?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AOD card controls and billing?

So for everyone who has their card, are you all able to access the card on the website? When I hit AOD VISA, I just see this. 
F255AAEA-BF21-4D34-9AFC-C34F384F9FF8.jpeg

And the Card Control app only has two of the five tabs it's supposed to have. 

BC08ED56-F762-4AA7-ADE3-64BDF8824104.jpeg

It's missing make payment, payment history, and notification settings from the bottom. 

Notification settings missing means I'm also missing the actual card controls. 

I don't know if this is because the card is so new or not or what?

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: AOD card controls and billing?

Mine doesn't have notifications in the app. You can lock the card from the main mobile screen.

Billing is through the desktop online portal. Mine looks like yours, just with transactions.

#1 AOD Visa.png#2 AOD Visa.png#3 AOD Visa.png

Message 2 of 31
thornback
Senior Contributor

Haha... Y'all broke them!  

Maybe all of the features and payment button will show up when you actually have some transactions on the card...? 

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 3 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

Mine doesn't have notifications in the app. You can lock the card from the main mobile screen.

Billing is through the desktop online portal. Mine looks like yours, just with transactions.

#1 AOD Visa.png#2 AOD Visa.png#3 AOD Visa.png

Thanks. I ended up calling card member services and they confirmed that the app is broken but they said they cannot fix it and that AOD would have to fix the configuration. 

They also were telling me the website was AOD's responsibility and I was about to hang up with them when I loaded it up on the desktop after reading your post and noticed the blocked popup icon. Was finally able to register. Kind of sucks I'll have to use the desktop to manage the card since Safari gives zero indication of a blocked popup and I don't want to turn off popup blocking for all sites. 

I will call AOD in a month or so about getting the card app fixed because those controls are important to me but at least now I can make a payment when I need to. 😂 

Message 4 of 31
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

I was wondering about this too, except I can't see the credit card on my mobile app. It does show up on my laptop, but still no payment or autopay options for both the card and my SSL. 

Not too concerned yet, but hopefully this all starts coming together when my card comes. Or at least when they overcome the wave we've caused. 

[2/2019]
Message 5 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jdbkiang wrote:

I was wondering about this too, except I can't see the credit card on my mobile app. It does show up on my laptop, but still no payment or autopay options for both the card and my SSL. 

Not too concerned yet, but hopefully this all starts coming together when my card comes. Or at least when they overcome the wave we've caused. 

You have to download a second app. AOD Card Controls is the name. 

Message 6 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

97CA78BD-3AE0-4487-A94F-EFE1605FF77B.jpeg

I will have to get that fixed at some point in the near future. I'm going to let the demand on them die down first though. 

ETA: Yep, no notification when I made a charge. Card is officially locked and in the SD unless I'm not earning 3% somewhere else. I will reach out to them next month about it. I would like to replace most of my cards with this one but I won't feel comfortable with it until I have notifications and card controls so I can disable travel and international purchases. 

Message 7 of 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I will have to get that fixed at some point in the near future. I'm going to let the demand on them die down first though. 

ETA: Yep, no notification when I made a charge. Card is officially locked and in the SD unless I'm not earning 3% somewhere else. I will reach out to them next month about it. I would like to replace most of my cards with this one but I won't feel comfortable with it until I have notifications and card controls so I can disable travel and international purchases. 

Message 8 of 31
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You took the HP and AAoA ding for the card (along with the effort of the membership). Why SD it? I understand the fraud concerns but there's no liability anyway. It's just an inconvenience. Beyond that, I'm sure pretty much anyone on this site is diligent about checking their accounts.

To me it's just self defeating to sign up for a card and immediately SD it just because maybe it doesn't have every single feature you would like.

Message 9 of 31
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You took the HP and AAoA ding for the card (along with the effort of the membership). Why SD it? I understand the fraud concerns but there's no liability anyway. It's just an inconvenience. Beyond that, I'm sure pretty much anyone on this site is diligent about checking their accounts.

To me it's just self defeating to sign up for a card and immediately SD it just because maybe it doesn't have every single feature you would like.

Yeah, not understanding this either. The transactions show up in the app very quickly. Within minutes or seconds after swiping the card. Faster than a number of other lenders I know of, off the top of my head.

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.